Guidelines & Best Practices
CDA has developed and published the following documents (available from the Oil & Gas UK website):
- CDA’s UKOilandGasData.com and Tertiary Education Institutes (2014)
- Data Management Value Study (February 2011)
- Guidelines for Best Practice for Managing Information Transfer at the Time of Asset Sates (2013)
- UKCS Petroleum & Exploration Licensing Arrangements and Regulation (2006)
- Exploration Data Disposal Handbook (2004)
The following documents are also available, please click on the links below:
The standards that CDA adopts or in some cases develops are governed by an ad hoc Standards Sub-Committee which is co-chaired by CDA's Well Data Manager and the Seismic Data Manager. The work of the Standards Sub-committee is subject to approval by the CDA Council.
The Standards Sub-committee takes account of de facto industry standards, prescribed regulatory standards and recognised good practice.
A list of CDA's current standards can be viewed by clicking on the links below: